Houston Personal Injury Attorney
Top-Rated Houston Personal Injury Attorney Representing Victims Throughout Southeast Texas
At The West Law Office, our Houston personal injury attorney is an experienced, passionate advocate for injured victims. We are committed to providing personalized, focused representation to every client. Let us help you get justice and the maximum available financial compensation. To schedule a free, strictly confidential initial with an experienced Texas personal injury attorney, please call our Houston office at 281-347-3247 or send us a message directly online.
An Overview of Personal Injury Claims We Handle in Southeast Texas
We have handled the full range of personal injury claims. No matter the nature and severity of your accident, our attorney is ready to take action to protect your rights. Among other types of personal cases, our Houston, TX law firm has experience with:
- Auto Accidents: Car accidents are among the leading cause of serious injuries in Texas. Our Houston auto accident lawyer can help you navigate the claims process and recover compensation for your damages.
- Commercial Truck Accidents: 18 wheeler accident claims are complex. Sue E. West has the experience necessary to help hold the trucking company and its commercial insurers accountable.
- Motorcycle Wrecks: When motorcycle accidents occur, the consequences can be catastrophic. You need a diligent, tenacious advocate on your side.
- Pedestrian Collisions: Motorists have a duty to watch out for pedestrians. If you or your loved one was hurt in a pedestrian collision in Southeast Texas, call our Houston office now.
- Drunk Driving Accidents: Every year, thousands of Americans are injured or killed because of intoxicated drivers. Our Houston DWI accident injury lawyer helps victims fight for justice.
- Premises Liability Claims: Businesses and property owners have a responsibility to keep their premises in reasonably safe condition. Call our Houston, TX law office now for a free consultation.
- Slip and Fall Accidents: Negligent property owners can be held liable for a slip and fall. Call our Houston, TX slip and fall accident lawyer for immediate help with your case.
- Dog Bite Injuries: A dangerous dog can cause serious injuries to an innocent person—especially children and elderly people. If you or your loved one was hurt by a dog in Houston, we are here to help.
- Workplace Injuries: We handle the full range of workplace injuries claims, including workers’ compensation denials, non-subscriber claims, and third party liability cases.
- Wrongful Death: Although nothing can ever make up for the loss of a close loved one, our Texas wrongful death lawyers can help you and your family get justice.
You Can Rely on Experienced Attorney Sue E. West
A member of the Houston Bar Association. American Bar Association, and the Texas Women Lawyers, Sue E. West has more than two decades of experience representing injured victims throughout Southeast Texas. You should not have to pay for someone else’s recklessness or carelessness. When you reach out to us for a free consultation, we will review your case, answer your questions, and explain the personal injury claims process. Our mission is to get you the full and fair financial compensation that you rightfully deserve.
Call Our Houston Personal Injury Attorney for a Free Consultation
At The West Law Office, our Houston personal injury attorney has the skills, experience, and diligence to help our clients maximize their financial recovery. If you or your loved one was hurt in an accident, we can help. For a free, no obligation review of your case, please contact our law firm at 281-347-3247. With an office in Houston, we represent injured victims throughout Southeast Texas, including in Harris County, Fort Bend County, Montgomery County, and Galveston County.