Cypress Truck Accident Attorney
Our Cypress truck accident attorneys at The West Law Office know how devastating a serious truck accident is. With years of experience behind our name, our legal team is here to assist you and your family if you or a loved one has been involved in a truck accident. Whether you’ve initiated the claims process or not, please call our Cypress truck accident attorneys directly today for your free consultation. We are here to support you and fight for your right for your full settlement amount.
Why Truck Accident Claims Are So Complex
Truck accident claims tend to be more complex than standard car accident claims for a number of reasons.
- Severity of injuries. One of the primary reasons that truck accident claims are particularly complicated is that the degree of damages suffered by a truck accident victim tends to be more severe in comparison to the injuries of the average occupant involved in a standard motor vehicle accident (with two passenger cars). A truck accident may be fatal and, when it’s not, the injuries suffered by any occupants of the smaller vehicle involved could be permanently disabling. Because these claims are often very expensive to pay out, an insurance company may work hard to reduce a settlement.
- Questions about liability. The other key factor that complicates truck accident claims is the fact that there may be disputes or questions about truck accident liability. Even if the truck driver caused the accident through an act of negligence, it may be unclear whether or not the trucking company should be held liable for the truck driver’s actions. What’s more, multiple factors may be to blame. For example, the accident may have been caused both because of the truck driver’s negligence and a vehicle defect or cargo securement error.
How Our Cypress Truck Accident Lawyers Can Help
At The West Law Office, our Cypress truck accident lawyers are committed to you. We want to make sure that you are compensated in full for the losses you’ve suffered as the result of a serious truck accident. Our team will help you by:
- Opening a full, thorough investigation into your truck accident and its cause;
- Hiring accident reconstruction, vehicle design, and other experts to assist in the process;
- Sending spoliation of evidence letters and ensuring that key evidence is preserved;
- Talking to witnesses;
- Proving your claim and sending a demand letter;
- Negotiating your settlement; and
While most truck accident claims settle through negotiations, we want you to know that our lawyers have litigation experience and won’t hesitate to bring forth a lawsuit if that’s what’s best for your case.
Call Our Cypress Truck Accident Lawyers Today
Being in a serious truck accident is nothing short of tragic. If you or a loved one has been injured or killed in a truck accident, our Cypress truck accident lawyers at The West Law Office will provide the support and advocacy you need and deserve. Our team offers free consultations and we never charge a retainer fee or charge on an hourly basis. Please reach us today to get started.