Brookshire Personal Injury Attorney
When you are injured due to someone else’s negligence, you need a Brookshire personal injury attorney who can help recover the compensation you deserve. Pursuing a personal injury claim in Texas can be a complicated process. You should concentrate on your recovery and getting back to work, not worrying about negotiating a settlement with the other party’s insurance company.
At The West Law Office, our experienced legal team is here to help you hold the negligent party responsible for your injuries and damages. We offer compassionate yet aggressive representation to every client we represent. We won’t rest until we help you recover the maximum amount of compensation possible. To schedule a confidential, no-obligation initial consultation with our knowledgeable Brookshire personal injury lawyers, contact our office today.
Types of Personal Injury Claims We Handle
Personal injury law is a reasonably broad practice area and can include a wide variety of accidents and occurrences. Here’s a look at some of the most common personal injury claims we handle for Southeast Texas clients:
- Car Accidents: One of the leading causes of injuries across the state is car accidents. We can help you through the claims process and negotiate a settlement with the responsible party’s insurance.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Injuries in motorcycle collisions are often catastrophic, which is why you need an experienced motorcycle lawyer to help.
- Truck Accidents: Collisions involving 18-wheel trucks typically involve severe injuries and are among the most challenging to resolve. You want a lawyer who understands the federal laws and regulations to apply to these large commercial trucks.
- Pedestrian Accidents: Motorists must watch for pedestrians. Contact us if you or a loved one was injured as a pedestrian.
- Premises Liability Claims: Dog bite injuries and slip and fall claims are just two of the types of accidents that fall under premises liability claims. Property owners and businesses have a duty to keep their properties safe and reasonably free from hazards.
- Workplace Injuries: If you were injured on the job, you might be entitled to workers’ compensation benefits and third-party liability coverage in some cases. It’s essential to speak with an attorney to determine whether you have any legal recourse beyond your workers’ compensation benefits.
- Wrongful Death: When a family member is killed due to someone else’s negligence, intentional act, or reckless behavior, you may have the legal right to bring a wrongful death lawsuit against the responsible party. While no amount of compensation can bring back your loved one, we can help you get the compensation that can help you with the sudden and unexpected loss.
There are other types of personal injury claims, as well. These include drunk driving accidents, medical malpractice, defective products, boating accidents, nursing home abuse, and more. When you schedule your initial meeting, we will tell you whether you have legal grounds to bring a claim for damages.
Contact Our Brookshire Personal Injury Attorney Today
We have more than two decades of experience helping Southeast Texas clients recover compensation in a wide variety of personal injury claims. If you or a loved one were injured, speak with us to learn more about how we can help. Contact The West Law Office today for a free, no-obligation review of your case.